I have begun to slowly re-open my practice. In booking Reiki, Therapeutic and Oncology Massage appointments I am following the guidelines from the Maine and United States Centers for Disease Control. The extra precautions put in place are as follows:
- All surfaces including door knobs/handles and the bathroom will be sanitized for each appointment.
- The heating pad has been temporarily removed from the massage table. Clean blankets are available should you want one.
- All linens will be removed after each appointment and the office will be fully re-sanitized.
- A HEPA air purifier has been installed in addition to natural air flow from the windows.
- I am happy to be gloved during the massage if requested. Otherwise, I will sanitize my hands immediately before working together.
- I will be wearing a mask and shield and ask that you wear a mask for our mutual safety. I will have extra masks available if you need one or forget to bring your own.
- I will provide hand sanitizer during the session based on the World Health Organization (WHO) formula which exceeds FDA and CDC requirements to effectively sanitize against COVID-19.
On the day of your appointment please follow the guidance developed by the CDC:
Please stay home and reschedule if:
- you have had a cough or sore throat
- you have had a fever or feel feverish
- you have shortness of breath
- you have a loss of taste or smell
- you have been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms within the past 14 days
- you are living with anyone who is sick or quarantined
- you have been out of state in the last 14 days
Upon arrival, please call or text me at 207-838-0781 from the parking lot out back and I will come and open the door for you.
I’ll have a sanitized pen if paying by check and I also have a PayPal account if that is preferable.
Thanks for all your support as we move through this together! Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. I look forward to seeing everyone again and to welcoming new clients!